Geronimo v2 or v3 packed in rpm or deb package with one-line installation. Get your application easily working on our VPS environment within minutes.
Geronimo will work on our Developer's VPS or Advanced VPS package
Databases available: MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle OCJ4
|JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3, JSF, Eclipse
|Default tomcat logging factory/log4j or your own application logging module. All logs available for realtime viewing or download.
|Easily deploy multiply war files simply by upload/tomcat restart. Javac available for compiling sources on the server and debugging.
How do you get your Geronimo web application running?
- Choose between distros that we offer and order VPS package of your choice. You will receive username and password to access your VPS account
- Geronimo is installed in one-line command. Ex. Yum –y install eroute-geronimo2 on Fedora/CentOS
- Geronimo is running on port 8080 by default, so you will have to start apache webserver and Geronimo together: service httpd start ; service Geronimo5 start and you are up and running with Geronimo console available on http://www.yourdomain.com/
- Database is easily deployed (ex. Mysql with phpMyAdmin for web access)
- Mail server is already installed, so you can use your local MTA to transport e-mails from your java code
- Any additional services can be installed and running on your VPS server provided they fit your available RAM memory on the package
- VPS comes with full monitoring service of your application and the server, sms notification and email notification as well as failover option to ensure your apps have greatest possible uptime. All this is done via our VPS management web interface
- Support working around the clock 24/7 and needless to say it will surprise you with knowledge and care you will experience
How-to documentation relating to Geronimo hosting
Need help deciding which package is right for you?
Contact us and our representative will get back to you and discuss your needs and the right solution for your Geronimo application.
- » Java Plans
- » Tomcat hosting
- » WildFly / JBoss hosting
- » Jetty hosting
- » Geronimo hosting
- » Glassfish hosting
- » Servlet hosting
- » JSP hosting
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Boris has gone beyond what I expected by installing the packages I was looking for, and providing documentation for what he has done. This has saved me considerable time and effort. Thank you!